Thursday 24 February 2011

Chad Hurley - Splott Market, Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau and My Farm

Chad Hurley is the co-founder and CEO of You Tube.

He was born in 1977.

That's two reasons to be mildly jealous. But resist that green eyed monster dear reader. Has he grown up in Wales? Did he go to Splott Market for his jeans?

I think we all know the answer!

Growing up in America it is doubtful he has ever shed an emotional tear at the singing of Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land of My Fathers) as the Welsh team lined-up to take on all comers for the glory and honour of our nation.


You see how much he has missed out on?

So Chad, if you're looking in, drop me a line and you can hire me and I will take you to Splott Market for a pair of jeans, sit next to you in the executive box at the next Welsh home match. No problem. I'd be happy to help. It would be a great act of charity.

And before anyone accuses me of kissing butt or seeking recompense, all I ever wanted was a small holding (imagine - more chickens) with a few pigs, sheep etc. Is that so wrong?

So don't be so nasty towards Chad, dear reader. If he is willing to buy me a small farmhouse for my services as a guide - wouldn't it be rude to say no?

So Chad - let's prove all the naysayers wrong and embark on a week-long Hurley adventure. We could even take in some of the landmarks of my childhood (just promise not to run onto the forecourt of Marlborough Carpets and press buttons on the forklift truck, or someone might tell your mum!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foul language please